These brownies are absolutely amazing! Hence why I named them Amazing Brownies. It is the easiest recipe, and it only uses one bowl which is a huge bonus. They are fudgy and delicious, and honestly one of the best recipes you will find.
I have used this recipe for the Santa Hats and Brownie Trees that I have written about, and as I have mentioned it is the recipe inside the Baker’s Unsweetened Chocolate box. I have been using it for years and will never switch or try anything else.
3/4 cup butter
1 4oz. package Baker’s Unsweetened Chocolate
2 cups sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup flour
In a large mixing bowl add the butter and chocolate. Microwave for 2 minutes, then stir until the chocolate is melted. It may take a a little while but it will melt from the heat of the butter.
Add the sugar and combine well.
Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
Add the flour and mix until well incorporated.
Pour into a 9″ x 13″ pan lined with aluminum foil and sprayed with cooking spray. You don’t have to use aluminum foil, but it is so much easier to cut the brownies this way. Once the brownies are cool just lift the aluminum foil out and put on a flat surface to cut.
I usually either add chocolate chips or M&Ms to the brownies. If you are going to add something I suggest waiting about 10 minutes after they are in the oven and sprinkling the chocolate chips or M&Ms on top, then continue baking.
Bake for 27-30 minutes at 350 degrees or until a toothpick inserted comes out with fudgy crumbs.
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 4oz. package Baker's Unsweetened Chocolate
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a aluminum foil lined 9" x 13" pan with cooking spray.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in a large mixing bowl for 2 minutes. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add sugar and mix well. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Add flour and mix well.
- Bake for 27-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out with fudgy crumbs.